WizRecruit is a powerful Recruitment System which allows you to quickly and easily manage the recruitment of staff. Our Recruitment Management System stores extensive
information on applicants and includes integrated Reporter, Word Processor, Diary, Search Engines, Job Management, Source Management and Campaign Management tools.
- Applicant database (tracks candidates progress)
- Jobs database (tracks job vacancies)
- Campaign database (tracks recruitment drives)
- Source database (tracks where you receive candidate CVs from and may be used to determine the quality of applicants received from different sources)
- Candidate CV's may be added to the applicant database via WizOCR (scan in hardcopy CV's); Microsoft Outlook (emailed CV's); transfer CV's from Microsoft Word
or manually key in applicant data.
- Tracks candidates from application to offer. It is possible to fully track a candidate's performance. A full recruitment progress history for each applicant
- Over 50 letters are installed as standard. These letters may be modified and/or additional letters may be created easily. Mail Merge facility that is linked to recruitment events (e.g. calling for an interview, rejection letters, etc).
- Each applicant is linked to a job or jobs. At any time you are aware who has applied for what job and what the status of the applicant and the job is
- Automatic diary reminders provide users with timely data on interview dates, job closing deadlines and many more.
- WizRecruit also allows you to attach/scan important letters and/or documentation relating to a candidate or job.
- User defined fields
- All data can be searched and reported on, using either the inbuilt search engines or by running reports. All CVs can be searched for key words and all details stored in the system can be searched.
- Duplicate Applicant Search: Archive databases retain unsuccessful applicants. The Duplicate Search facility allows you to determine if an applicant has applied for a position previously with your organisation.
- Applicant Search: Search for skills, previous positions, key word search from CV's and many more
All CVs received either by email or scanned into the System (using OCR) can be emailed to others who may not have access to WizRecruit. All CVs are encrypted when emailed, thus ensuring security. Each recipient can be given an unencrypt program in
order to access the attached CV.
For more information on our Recruitment Management System please visit our Contact Page